недеља, 18. септембар 2011.

Alanya


Well, Turkey is interesting, if I need to say something about people, I would say like Turkey = Tip Box.

Never saw so greedy people for money (I wish I brought with me my xbow to PK some...), they will trick you as they can to get coins from you...they quite skilled for this... I hope just those who work in tourism are like that.
Beside that, country is nice, have some nice places to visit, and I had great fun :)
I was amazed how many Asian people was in my Hotel. Most are like from Russia, and former Soviet countries + some from China or somewhere there. Rest, like 25% are from Europe, from Holland to Sweden. Turkey people speaking English was like big fun to understand what they want to say...however they was good at Russian language, I guess most tourist come from there.
However, only those who live in Europe was interesting to visit some ruins, waterfalls, while those from Asia was happy in Hotel and close surroundings.
They use 3 currencies, even at official places, I was amazed. Turkish Lira, Euro and Dollar. Best if you buy things at Lira's (less they rape you), worst to use Dollars. They don't do accurate currencies changes at markets, they do like $4.35 comparing to Liras, they just rise up prices to $5 or even $6, so they sell everything without using any decimals at they very high favor.

I don't like to make pictures about me, but I will post some, I prefer to make pictures about nature stuff. I also did like 80 videos from trip, but those I not upload to youtube or similar, so I discard to post any from those.

Here a Map for start:

Antalya - we arrive here by plane
Alanya - this was the city closest to us (like 2 hour with BUS from Antalya)
Mahmutlar - our hotel place (Alanya's suburb ; 20 min with BUS from Alanya)
D, E and F - are places which I visit there



Picture from our Hotel.
We had to cross four lane highway to reach sea, without any pedestrian passage-way there.
But we used to it, especially when we saw how cowboy style traffic they have. They drive like crazy, no police to see XD We heard daily ambulance cars running around :S



My friend on Camel... they asked $20 just to ride around...and "only" $5 to make a picture, sweet :S



Our beach, had these waves all the time.
I was hoping to dive here a bit, but waves was constant, and sea pretty dead.



This was the entrance to our Hotel, I think we was going to some Disco, and we drink few before start XD
(I am the one at right)



They don't really have regular Bus-line at cities, but have this kind of private buss's.
If you just walk at street close to road, these bass's go slow, and they start to horn at you, and ask where you go, so they can take you if its at that direction, of course for nice money ;)
There are normal taxi's too, but you never try to travel with them using taxi-meter, they will put you amazing price at end, best approach is, to bargain for fix price from A point to B before travel even start.
(I am the left one, hopefully not need to post anymore who I am XD)



Alanya's palms close to harbor.



Sea from tower at Alanya.



Picture with my friend, had to wear funny cover, sun was so hot even at middle of September.



Trip to famous ancient theater, Aspendos (had to be quite skillful to make picture without 100 tourist scrabbling around).
Sadly had so little time to explore...

Trips was like cheap...but i get why...whenever we visit some ruin, next place we was go like shopping place...and they was already waiting for us, to sell you stuff...so I guess they payed like half price for gasoline and free lunch, but they get back money by shopping :D
For example, we was in like nice room, with bunch of replicas of Sultan's stuff (Tourist make pictures like crazy, however at bottom you see the prices to buy it...), and the next room from that was guess what...shopping center...



Beautiful park at [i]Kurşunlu Şelalesi Tabiat[/i].



Famous waterfall, have caves behind the waterfall.



Cave behind waterfall, water dropping at most of time from ceiling. Actually caves going at side's too.



Amazing ruins at lost City known as Side.



Side also had Theater similar to Aspendos, but because of short time, I was unable to visit like lot of ruins and places here.
We had to go to visit shop place's @.@

Also I need lot of time just to make a picture without tourist around...



There was sand around a lot to go from one place to another...and I had to wheeze, it was sooo hot :S



At Hotel, we had all inclusive food access, so I eat a lot lol
I thought I will pick up at least 3 kg weight, but just 0.5 kg :D
They did some amazing graving's at melon.



I was experimenting with some grass like food...ammm, 2 of them was very bitter...
I think after trying this one, I had a strange sleep time...I woke up few times with cough, and had real feeling that my bed collapse below me...few times in a row...so I stop to try these grass food...



Fleet of Tourist going to boat trip :)



Alanya's old walls.



Nice orange color rocks, probably rich with iron.



They say this was a Pirate's cave, 200m long...let it be...



They call this place, a devil's cave...

Guys from boat, was telling some crazy stories and stuff...uhh, at least half would be true.



They did to tourist some fun during the travel.



Some random tourist on boat XD


P.s.
I did some pictures for HDR images, in next few days I will process some, and post at my Facebook HDR Albums here, they should be really nice :)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар